Science Club is formed with a view to making the students interested in science and technology and enabling them to invent something new by themselves.
Some of the activities of science club are-
1. It includes every students of Science Group as a member of the club.
2. Classes are arranged on 2nd Saturday of each month to instruct students in different
subjects area such as- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, ICT etc.
3. Genius students are selected for different types of local and national competitions.
4. It encourages students to read various science magazines and to watch different
types of science related documentary and TV programs.
5. Students are inspired to take part in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Olympiad.
6. Students are encouraged to make and look for new scientific projects.
Attainments of Science Club :