Scouting or the Scout Movement is a movement that aims to support young people in their physical, mental and spiritual development, that they may play constructive roles in society, with a strong focus on the outdoors and survival skills. The Scout Movement is also a voluntary non-political educational movement for young people, open to all without distinction of origin, race, or creed, in accordance with the purpose, principles and method conceived by the Founder. A scout (in some countries a Boy Scout, Girl Scout or pathfinder) is a boy or a girl, usually 10–18 years of age, participating in the worldwide Scouting movement.
The Scouting program has specific objectives. It exists to actively engage and support young people in their personal development, empowering them to make a positive contribution to society. According to definite planed and regular scout method, it builds up the scouts as patriot, good citizen, responsible, disciplined and self-dependent person bringing out all of their physical, mental, spiritual social and intellectual qualities. There lie hidden delights in scouting. To enjoy the very latent taste of scouting, a boy or girl has to join the Scouting Movement. In continuation of this, Rajendrapur cantonment Public School and College is on its march. It started its activity on 22 February in 2015. RCPSC was enlisted into Bangladesh Scout Dhaka Zone on 27th December 2015. At present there are 32 scout members and they are divided into four sub groups. In each sub group there is a sub group leader and an assistant sub group leader. There is a scout unit leader to conduct the unit properly. Unit activities are conducted in line with the suggestion of The Principal, Vice Principal of the institute and the scouts of Thana and District levels.
1. One day troop meeting in every week
2. To clean own institute once in a month
3. To perform duty as volunteers in annual sports competition.
4. To observe International Mother Language Day
5. To observe International Children Day
6. To Observe Independence Day
7. To observe Armed Forces Day
8. To observe Victory Day
9. To perform duties of in all Inter-house competitions
10. To participate on 11th District Scout Rally started from o8 to 12 March 2017 Venue:Adjoining Circuit House Field, Gazipur
11. To participate on 8th Upozilla Scout Rally started from o8 to 11 September 2015 Venue: Bhawal Mirzapur Hajji Zamir Uddin High School
© Copyright 2023 - Rajendrapur Cantonment Public School & College. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Desh Universal (Pvt.) Limited. Like us on Facebook